The Ultimate Oatmeal Pancakes
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
March 4th, 2020
High In Good Bacteria
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 5 Mins Yields: 15 – 20 Pancakes
- 2 cups whole rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut milk or whole organic milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 banana mashed or 1/2 cup organic apple sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Combine ingredients in a blender and blend them up until super smooth.
- Get your pan hot over medium heat
- Get a little coconut oil or grass-fed butter to grease the pan.
- Use a ladle and pour the batter. Cook for one-two minutes on each side.
- Have topped with whole yogurt, berries and a touch of raw local honey