Looking for something healthy to boost your meals? Check out this delicious and refreshing sautéed Kale side dish! 🥬 #WednesdayRecipe
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon red chilli flakes
- 2 bunches of kale, rinsed, dried and chopped
- Kosher salt Freshly ground black pepper
In a large sautéed pan, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and chilli flakes and sauté for a minute or two. Be careful not to burn the garlic. Add the kale in batches and more olive oil to coat all the leaves. Once all the kale is added to the pan, cover and sauté for 5 minutes. https://www.facebook.com/OttawaAthleticClub/photos/a.113660238658422/3387986991225714/?type=3
Looking for something #healthy to boost your meals? Check out this delicious and refreshing sautéed #Kale side dish! 🥬 #WednesdayRecipe Read the full recipe on our #Instagram page!