Steamed Cauliflower seasoned with Cumin and Lemon
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
November 6th, 2019
Cauliflower is nutritious and delicious! Here’s a really simple recipe for your enjoyment of this healthful, fibrous veggie
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 7 – 8 Mins Total Time: 13 Mins
- 1 Cauliflower head roughly chopped
- Juice of Lemon
- 2 tbs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea Salt
- Cracked Black pepper
- Chop the cauliﬂower and place in a steam basket for 7-8 minutes or until softened but not too soft.
- Transfer to a bowl and squeeze lemon, add olive oil, cumin, sea salt and black pepper.
- Serve as a side dish to a meaty stew or a vegetarian bean dish.