Spicy Guacamole Dip
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
July 24th, 2019
Avocados are nature’s creamy gem full of good fats and fiber!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp coarse sea salt (more to taste)
- Juice of a full lime
- 1 green onion finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno finely chopped or a Serrano pepper for less heat
- 1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1/2 ripe tomato diced
- Scoop out the avocado flesh and place in a bowl. Mash them up to your liking.
- Add the sea salt and black pepper, your finely chopped onion, jalapeño and your diced tomato. Top it with cilantro and mix in.