Greco Lean & Fit – Reopening July 29th!
We are very excited to announce that Greco will resume operations at the OAC beginning Wednesday July 29th!
You’ll notice that we’ve had to make some changes to the class format, schedule, and capacity limits, but what hasn’t changed is the great workout and fun you’ll have during class!
- There will be a maximum of 10 participants per class
- You can reserve your spot up to 7 days in advance through Mindbody and the Mindbody app (online registration will begin on Monday July 27th)
- Class passes will be available for purchase ($25 including HST per class) – booking with a class pass can only be done up to 24 hours in advance and must be done by calling the OAC Welcome Desk at 613-523-1540 or the Greco office at 613-526-5326
- Class participants must remain in their designated space – all equipment required for the class will be placed in the area and will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each class
- Washrooms will be available, however lockers, showers, saunas, steam rooms and whirlpools will not be accessible at this time.
- Please arrive at the OAC no earlier than 15 minutes prior to the beginning of your class. All individuals entering the facility must wear a mask / face covering and will have their temperature taken once they enter the club.
- As the locker rooms will not be available please arrive dressed and ready for class, and once the class has been completed you will be required to leave the facility.
- A complete list of the OAC’s safety protocols and guidelines can be found by clicking here:
Our program is designed to introduce you to a fit and healthy lifestyle and take you to the next level! Greco OAC ‘s primary goal is to ensure you reach your goals… whatever they maybe.
What To Expect
The Lean & Fit Program consists of circuit training classes, resistance training, body fat composition analysis tests, a nutritional seminar along with a student workbook to track your progression along your journey.
Our classes are motivating with plenty of coaching and encouragement from your trainers. They continually provide guidance for proper technique and offer adaptations for each exercise if needed. As part of the circuit training, you will learn how to use weights and resistance bands to develop muscle which will help you burn more calories and reshape your body. Plyometrics, strength, speed, agility, cardio, and core training are incorporated into each challenging workout.
During this program we will track your body fat composition analysis. We keep stats on your body measurements, weight, and body fat allowing us to show you your progression. Members have lost up to 40lbs in 10 weeks by following this program! With the encouragement of our qualified staff, you will notice a huge change in your eating habits, health, and overall well-being in no time!
Are you up for the challenge?
Visit the OAC Greco office, call us at 613-526-5326 or email email@example.com today to take the next step in your fitness journey!