Sesame Cucumber Cubes
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
May 15th, 2019
There’s nothing as refreshing as cucumber in the summer heat, especially when freshly farmed from a local farmers market!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 10 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1 tbs of sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbs cold pressed sesame seed oil (Olive oil will do if you don’t have sesame)
- 1 1/2 tbs of soy sauce or coconut aminos
- Some black pepper
- Take the 2 medium cucumbers and wash them.
- Cut them into 1-inch cubes and put them in a bowl.
- Add the sesame seeds and cold pressed sesame seed oil.
- Add the soy sauce or coconut aminos, and finished it off with a little black pepper for the finishing touch.