Sage Chicken Breakfast Patties
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
April 18th, 2018
This Sage Chicken Breakfast Patty Recipe is healthy, delicious and a great addition to any breakfast!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 4 Servings Prep time: 4 mins Cook time: 12 – 16 mins Total time: 15 – 20 mins
- 1 pound organic ground chicken
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon Basil
- 1 tablespoon Parsley
- 1 large apple, peeled and diced
- Combine all the ingredients in bowl and mix.
- Shape mixture into individual patties.
- Heat a large skillet with coconut oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken patties and cook for approximately 6-8 minutes on each side.