Radish and Poppy Seed Salad
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
July 17th, 2019
Poppy seeds are nature’s little gifts packed with nutrients, antioxidants and cancer-fighting properties.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yields: 4 Servings Prep Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 15 mins
- 2/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- Sea salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup Poppy seeds
- 2 cups thinly sliced radishes
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- Coarse sea salt for serving
- In a bowl whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a bowl (makes quite a bit of dressing that you can save for another occasion)
- Place the sliced radishes in a large bowl and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Toss until evenly coated.
- Divide the radishes between plates and top with poppy seeds, parsley, and coarse sea salt.