Oven Roasted Red Potatoes
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
May 29th, 2019
Red Potatoes are not only versatile, but have fewer calories, more fibre, and more vitamin K than their Russet counterparts. Enjoy them roasted, as a light side dish with this delicious recipe!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 6 Servings Prep Time: 8 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 28 mins
- 2 lbs Red potatoes, halved
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and halve the potatoes.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, and rosemary.
- Toss till the potatoes are fully coated.
- Spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Take them out of the oven. Allow 2-3 minutes to cool and season with salt and pepper.