Tennis Camps (Ages 6+)
Ready-Set-Stroke! The Ottawa Athletic Club offers premium Tennis Camps in partnership with the Noble Tennis School. The NTS Methodology is uniquely effective and expertly delivered by our full-time teaching staff, our Pathway of Progress for differing playing levels and training intensities, plus our limited weekly enrollments which provide maximum court space and access to coaching, set our tennis camps apart from all others in the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
Futures Tennis (Ages 6-15 yrs):
A Fun and Effective introduction to the game for beginner through intermediate levels. A minimum 2.5 hours per day on-court includes fundamental skills, game situations and open play, while learning the rules and etiquette of the game. Kids are divided according to age groups and abilities. Our Futures Camp Director is full-time Teaching Professional and Master-Class Apprentice Coach Tait Becke.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Competitive Development Camps
Comprehensive training programs designed for players whose central interest is tennis. Students will possess the appropriate level of play (age/skill) and an acceptable degree of physical fitness and athletic skills. The camp program also includes matchplay, daily “tennis classroom”, and physical activities.