Squash Camp (Ages 9-16)
Our Summer squash camps will give players a broad look at playing and developing skills to compete in local and silver events with an emphasis on fun!
Campers will learn vital squash skills that include serves, grip, drops, boast, drives, court movements, swing mechanics, rules and marking and more!
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)