OAC 2020 Multi-Sport Summer Camp
We are pleased to announce that the Ottawa Athletic Club will be offering a camp program for children ages 4 to 14. Our OAC team, especially the teaching professionals and camp counsellors, look forward to hosting your children in our OAC Multi-Sport Summer Camp program beginning July 13!
We are gearing up to offer this exciting alternative to the various sport-specific camps that we usually provide – an alternative that can be delivered safely to your children by our staff and within the parameters of the new public health guidelines. Although this is a new format for our Summer Camps this year, and the new rules and safety measures will take some getting used to, we promise that the level of service and supervision will meet and exceed your expectations to provide a safe, active and fun learning experience for your children.
Our original camp programs, i.e. Sports (Ages 4-7), Sports (Ages 8-14), Golf, Karate, Squash, and Futures Tennis will not be offered, instead:
We will be offering only one camp format this summer for ages 4 through 14:
- The OAC Multi-Sport Camp will provide your children with an incredibly well-rounded experience of receiving fun instruction in tennis, golf, karate, and various age-appropriate fitness and club activities.
- The hours of the camp will remain the same: Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm (with complimentary supervision from 8:30 – 9:00 am and 4:00 – 5:00 pm)
- The camp will run weekly from July 13 through to August 28, 2020 (pending any further government restrictions)
- The camp will feature a 1:4 counsellor to camper ratio with supervision throughout the facility.
- All health and safety protocols will be followed to the fullest, including physical distancing, frequent sanitizing and hand washing, face coverings (when safely appropriate).
- We will not be able to provide the following services this summer:
- Swim lessons or supervised swim time as the pool will be closed
- Hot lunch program
- Additional early drop off / late pick up options
OAC Summer Mulit-Sport Camp Registration and Fees
- Ages 4-14 years with a 1:4 ratio (limited enrollment)
- Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 4:00pm
- July 13 – August 28
Weekly: $290 OAC Members | $325 Non Members
Holiday Week (Aug 4-7): $240 OAC Members | $270 Non Members
If you have previously registered for one of our summer camps this year (Sports, Karate, Golf, Futures Tennis, Squash) and wish to modify your registration, please contact Kevin O’Brien at firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-523-1540 ext 248
If you have not yet registered for camp this summer and wish to sign up for the Multi-Sport Camp, please complete our online registration by clicking here!