(My two children) have had a wonderful week so far at camp. They get up and tell me they are excited to go to the OAC. The counsellors are great! (My son) is not as social as his sister and he actually wants to hug his counsellors goodbye at the end of the day. I was also surprised to hear that (he) loved swimming. At other camps I have to persuade him to go into the pool. With respect to their many food allergies both yourself and Anna have been fantastic. It’s great to see people who know my children and who take their allergies seriously. I feel comfortable dropping them off to you in the mornings. As a mom it is not easy to trust people and to have confidence that your children are safe with others. Knowing my children feel comfortable as well is so important. The staff at the OAC go the extra mile to make my children’s experience at camp as fun and as SAFE as possible (i.e. no milk served the weeks (he) is at the OAC – thanks Alex!). I truly thank you and appreciate what you do.- Mother of Campers
Ottawa Athletic Club Summer Camps
The Ottawa Athletic Club’s comprehensive facility and innovative programming position us as a leader in health and fitness education. We continue to follow our mission to enhance the quality of life by promoting a healthy lifestyle through physical fitness and sport – this is what the Ottawa Athletic Club summer camps are all about. We believe that showing children the value of sport early on will lead them to making fitness an essential part of their lifestyle.
In addition to teaching the fundamentals of sport, the Ottawa Athletic Club Summer Camp program is designed to build self-esteem in campers as they learn to interact with others – all while having fun and making lasting new friendships! Our longevity gives parents peace of mind, knowing that their children are happy and enjoying themselves under the guidance and careful supervision of our well-trained, experienced staff, all CPR and First Aid certified. The OAC continues to offer one of the best campers to counsellor ratios in the city.
2020 OAC Summer Camp Dates:
- Week 1: June 22-26
- Week 2: June 29-July 3 (4 day week)
- Week 3: July 6-10
- Week 4: July 13-17
- Week 5: July 20-24
- Week 6: July 27-31
- Week 7: Aug 4-7 (4 day week)
- Week 8: Aug 10-14
- Week 9: Aug 17-21
- Week 10: Aug 24-28
*DOUVRIS Karate Camp begins in Week 2 (June 29-July 3) and ends in Week 9 (August 17-21)
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free. Please do not send nut products with your child’s packed lunch or snacks.
- For an additional fee, campers may sign up for our hot lunch program Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Sample Menu (Hot Lunch is available for purchase at an additional fee)
- Monday Macaroni and Cheese mixed with a Hearty Meat Sauce
- Tuesday Chicken Fajitas
- Wednesday Hamburgers and Coleslaw
- Thursday Spinach & Cheese Ravioli with a Tomato Basil Sauce and Caesar Salad
- Daily buffet will include the following: Celery, Baby Carrots, Whole Fresh Fruits, Pudding, Assorted Juices & Milk Cartons