U16 / U18 Master Class Competitive Development Pathway
By Application: Tony Roth, 613-523-4024 ext. 226, email@example.com
Program Leader: Tony Roth
Entry Level: Competing at minimum OTA 3-Star Level, Graduates of NTS U14 Master-Class program, Progressing from NTS Advanced Program, UTR 7.0+
Program Season: September 2019 – August 31, 2020 (12-Month Agreement)
- Group together a small number of players and families with suitable and similar levels of Commitment, Mentality and Skills to ensure unity of Effort, Progress and Results.
- Comprehensive Training designed to advance players towards and beyond National Level Competition, preparing them for Varsity (NCAA) and International Competition.
- Implement Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) stages #4 and #5 – “Consolidation” and “Learning to Perform.”
- Incorporate sufficient quantity and maximal quality in all elements of Player Perfectment, including formal competition, open play, private training, group training, physical and mental preparation.
- Individualized Annual Planning & Training.
Required Activities & Schedule
- On-Court Training 10-20 hours per week
- Extensive Physical Development, Preparation and Injury Prevention Program (up to 50% of training content)
- Mental Preparation including charting / video analysis, journal, match log, tennis classroom
- Minimum 15 Tournaments per year: Sept 1, 2019 – Aug 31, 2020
Monday – Thursday, 2:00 – 6:00pm
Variable on Weekends
Online Schooling: Monday – Thursday 10:00 am – 12:00 pm, 2:00 – 5:00 pm / variable on weekends
- Full-Time NTS Program Leaders
- Individualized Goal setting, Annual Planning, Priorities
- Program Leaders at Tournaments
- Seasonal Player-Parent Consultation/Priorities/Planning
- Advocacy, assistance and support for requirements related to Provincial, National, International & NCAA exposure and admittance
- Curriculum Cultivates the Psychological, Physical, Tactical and Technical Skills required for Successful Play.
- Technological Support – Playmate Ball Machine, GoPro video, Hudl Technique & Dartfish analysis, Tennis locker app
- Sport Science Support – Peak Centre Testing, Personal Trainers, Physio & RMT
- Student walk-on privileges (no court fees)
- Annual OAC Membership
- Program clothing, accessories
- Annual OAC Membership for 1 Parent/Guardian (while student actively enrolled)
- Correct Age Group
- 12-Month Commitment
- Must be available to commence training by 2 pm weekdays (Monday thru Thursday)
- Willing and Able to undertake additional training on weekends and weekdays (online schooling students)
- Consistent Vitality and Focus to Function in a High-Performance Environment
- Minimum 90% Attendance (measured after Fall, Winter & Spring sessions)
- Measurable Improvement (Skills, Results, UTR Rating, Ranking), as per Agreed Objectives
- Player Adherence to NTS Code of Conduct
- Parental Adherence to NTS “Role of the Parent” Provisions
Program Fee: $1,600 per month (12 month agreement)