Diligent Development Pathway – U14 & U18 Advanced Program
Program Leader: Alex Renauldo
Entry Level: Advanced, NTS Intermediate
Program Season: September 16, 2019 – June 17, 2020
Maximum Students: 12 (1:4 Coach-Student)
A high quality school-year program for Advanced players, providing targeted Group Training and regular opportunities for Open Play. Program priorities and features include:
- Provide opportunities for Open Play through weekly In-House Matchplay programs as well as Local and Regional tournaments (High School, UTR, OTA, QTF)
- Curriculum emphasizes the 5 playing situations, the process of play (ready-set-stroke), and the required mentality, mobility and strategies of successful play, both singles and doubles.
- On court sessions incorporate physical skills, emphasizing especially speed and agility, in general and as related to specific requirements of footwork and stroke production.
Required Activities & Schedule
Minimum 80% attendance of group lessons and matchplay sessions combined (measured after each seasonal term). Players are required to be preparing and participating in suitable High School, UTR and OTA or QTF tournaments. Physical Training is not required but recommended for more serious students.
- Group Lessons; Tuesdays & Thursdays 6:30 – 8:00pm
- In-House Matchplays (24, Weekly): Sundays. 6:30 – 8:00pm (Sept 28-Apr 26)
Annual OAC Membership, Member Rate on Lessons and Camps, NTS Swag, Matchplay & Year-End Prizes, Tennis Locker App
Program Fee: $4,000