Our informative golf clinics are geared toward new and mid-level golfers and are a great way to learn and improve your game of golf. Clinics are offered at different times and on a variety of days to fit your schedule. Clinics are offered for groups of 3-6 people and run indoors in the cooler months and move outdoors as weather permits.
The SuperSpeed Golf Clinic is a series of Overspeed training (a proven method for increasing swing speed), designed to train your body and mind to swing the club faster with your regular swing.
Each 45 minute session includes a dynamic warmup, training, and radar measurement of your swing speed with each of the SuperSpeed sticks.
Level 1 Protocol (6 weeks)
Saturdays 9:00 – 9:45 am | April 4 – May 9 with Brett Claggett Woods
OAC Member $150+HST | Non-Member $200+HST
SpeedSticks will be lent to everyone in the class to use for the duration of the program. The program is open to men, women, and juniors. Open to first SIX registrants per class.
Please note that the May lesson may be held outside at Hylands Golf Course (weather dependant).
Our 4-week Ladies Clinics for novice players and intermediate level golfers will allow you the opportunity to improve in all areas including driving, chipping, and putting with instruction from our highly qualified teaching professionals.
Ladies Beginner / Novice:
- Fundamentals – Posture, Grip, Alignment – As fundamentals set up everything that happens during the swing, they are the most important aspect in golf.
- Putting and Chipping – Learn to control direction and distance during short shots.
- Pitching – A key short game shot that also leads to great things happening in the full swing. Learn how to get the ball up and land softly and when to use this shot.
- Full-swing irons and Driver – Explore the key difference in hitting drives versus hitting shots off the turf.
Mondays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm | April 6, 13, 20, 27 with Steve Hall
Tuesdays 1:00 – 2:00 pm | April 7, 14, 21, 28 with Brett Claggett Woods
Wednesdays 1:00 – 2:00 pm | April 8, 15, 22, 29 with Steve Hall
$130 + HST
- Fundamentals – Posture, Grip, Alignment – Continuing to solidify fundamental positions as they set up everything that happens during the swing.
- Short Game: Putting / Chipping / Pitching – Learn the differences between the short game shots and when each one should be used on the course.
- Swing Structure – Learn how various parts of the swing work together in unison.
- Driver vs. Turf Play – Understand the foundational differences between hitting shots off the turf versus shots off the tee.
Thursdays 1:00 – 2:00 pm | April 9, 16, 23, 30 with Steve Hall
Thursdays 5:00 – 6:00 pm | April 9, 16, 23, 30 with Brett Claggett Woods
$130 + HST