Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
March 18th, 2020
Give Your Immune System A Boost!
See below for the full recipe.
Prep Time: 2 Mins Cook Time: 3-5 Mins Total Time: 7 Mins Yields: 2 cups
- 2 tbs room temperature water and a little more if needed
- 1 tbs turmeric
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbs softened grass-fed ghee/butter or coconut oil
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- Boil 2 cups of any kind of your favourite milk (grass-fed if it’s dairy of course) to a gentle simmer.
- Add the above paste to the milk while it’s simmering.
- Mix it in well so that there are no clumps.
- Remove from heat add a touch of honey or maple syrup to sweeten.