Cubed and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Spices
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
March 27th, 2019
These Sweet Potato Cubes are a fun, quick, easy, and healthy way to make sweet potatoes in the oven! This sweet potatoes recipe makes perfectly crispy cubes every time and doubles as a vegan-friendly option.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 10 Mins Cook Time: 20-25 Mins Total Time: 30-35 Mins
- 1 1⁄2 pounds sweet potato, chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp paprika powder
- 2 tbsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the potatoes into bite-size pieces and toss with dried seasonings and coconut oil.
- Roast for anywhere between 15 – 25 minutes (depends on oven) or until potatoes are browned and soft (be careful not to burn).
- Garnish with fresh cilantro and serve.