Colourful Cabbage Salad
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
November 27th, 2019
The combination of purple & green cabbage, carrots, and a nutritious vinaigrette made with olive oil makes this salad both delicious and nutritious!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
- Half head of purple cabbage shredded
- Half head of green cabbage shredded
- 2 large carrot shredded
- 2/3 cups walnut pieces
- 1/2 cup sugar-free organic raisins
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar or red wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- tsp raw honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Shred the green & purple cabbage and carrots through a grater or by pulsing it in a food processor and then place in a bowl.
- Add the walnuts and raisins and mix around evenly.
To make your vinaigrette
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey, and dijon mustard and whisk well
- Add salt and pepper to taste.