Apple Cider Vinegar Immune-Boosting Elixir
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
April 8th, 2020
Probiotic boosting and detoxifying!
See below for the full recipe.
Prep Time: 2 Mins Cook Time: 3 – 5 Mins Total Time: 7 Mins Yields: 1 Cup
- Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup of boiled water
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice (about 1–2 wedges)
- 1/2 tsp lemon zest
- ¼ tsp ginger
- 1 tbsp raw local honey
- A touch of cayenne pepper
- Boil the water and then add all ingredients.
- Give it a few stirs and drink up!