The OAC has heated indoor and outdoor saltwater swimming pools. Year-round, members have access to our unsupervised indoor pool during business hours and in the warmer months, members have access to our supervised outdoor pool from 8:00am-8:00pm. Would you like to learn how to swim or improve your technique? We offer both private and semi-private lessons tailored to your goals. Participants must register together; the OAC does not match pairs.
Whether you simply wish to learn how to swim or would like to streamline your strokes, we offer Private or Semi-Private Lessons tailored to your goals.
Private Lessons are a one-on-one opportunity for participants of all ages and abilities to work toward their goals in the water. Small groups of participants of a similar swimming ability may register for semi- private lessons. Participants must register together; the OAC does not match pairs.
Personalized Swim Training
- Improve your overall swim levels – from beginner through to competitive
- Build strength and endurance in the water
- Goal oriented swimming sessions
- A strong emphasis on form, proper technique and stroke correction
- Flexible scheduling available