Winter Golf School
The OAC prides itself on providing the Ottawa area with one of the finest golf experiences and instructional programs available. Our golf school is 12,000 sq. ft. and features 24 hitting stations and a chipping and putting green!
Our goal at the Ottawa Athletic Club is to not only improve your technique but to enhance your enjoyment of the game; we want to help you play your best golf. Led by Colin Orr, the 2014 & 2016 recipient of the PGA of Ottawa Teacher of the Year award, our golf professionals are some of Canada’s best.
Every member will have the opportunity to work with our incredible golf teachers, receive top instruction and have full access to state-of-the-art video computer analysis and teaching aids. We have a terrific program that continuously produces amazing results!
Our mission at the OAC Winter Golf School is to help you play your best golf.
Every member will work with some of Canada’s best golf teachers, receive top instruction and have full access to state of the art video, computer analysis and teaching aids. It’s a terrific program with amazing results!
Your Winter Golf School Membership Includes:
- Unlimited ball hitting from December 1st through April 30th
- Over 70 hours per week of superior golf instruction from PGA of Canada certified teachers
- 12 PGA of Canada professionals on staff
- One on one personal assessment to get your winter practice plan started
- Full access to video, iPad and computer analysis with HD camera and LCD monitor
- Seminar series presented by CPGA staff
- Ongoing written evaluation and coaching
- Custom Club Fitting – A full demo program
- Club Repair Area – Get your clubs regripped
- Launch Monitor Analysis – Test your own driver or try one of our demos on the launch monitor
- Access to all OAC spa facilities (sauna, steam room, whirlpool, swimming pool and towel service)
- iPad and V1 software for instant video analysis
Winter Golf Facility
- 12,000 sq. ft. PGA of Canada approved facility with 24 hitting stations
- 1,700 sq. ft. putting green
- Open 7 days a week
Special Golf School Events
- Member’s Opening Day Reception
- Golf Trips
- Members Only Demo Days
- OAC Golf School Open Houses
- End of Season Social
“This year I joined the OAC Winter Golf program, and for once I took advantage of the many qualified pros that are always there and willing to help whenever summoned.
Marc-André filmed my swing and helped me correct a few major flaws I didn’t realize I had, and with reinforcement from Marc-André, Bob and a few of the other pros, I can attest that the results have been very positive. I played in Florida at the end of March and couldn’t believe the increase in the number of good shots and decrease in the number of bad shots which led to much lower scores than what I am accustomed to even at this early stage of the season.
Joining the OAC Winter Golf School is not only a great winter pastime but also can be a boost to your playing ability if you benefit from the resources available to you there.”