THE OTTAWA ATHLETIC CLUB – YOUR PARTNER IN HEALTH & WELLNESS
Since the inception of the Ottawa Athletic Club in 1976, we have been at the forefront of educating and providing solutions for corporations and their employees to achieve that crucial work-lifestyle balance that inevitably leads to a strong, vibrant workforce. Over the years, many partnerships have been forged with various corporations, associations, businesses of all sizes as well as governmental departments. There are countless opportunities for employees to make contacts and do business while, at the same time, improve their lifestyle and the well-being of those around them – the lifestyles that will contribute to making your company the best it can be.
In a province where over 63% of the adult population are not active enough to achieve optimal health benefits*, choosing to invest in the health, fitness and wellness of your employees is not only the right thing to do, it is the necessary thing to do. Studies overall find that employees who exercise regularly perform better, are happier, feel less stress, and are more engaged and productive in a workplace that encourages and facilitates a balanced, active lifestyle.
When you choose to invest in a Corporate Health & Wellness Program for your company, you will immediately begin to understand the connection between healthy employees and having a healthy bottom line.
The Ottawa Athletic Club has established a 3-tiered program that can be tailored to fit the needs of your organization and your employees, whether you join us at the OAC or we come to you:
- JOIN US! Employee VIP Memberships
- Join the OAC and receive discounted Corporate rates and introductory fitness package for employees and their family
- Access to Corporate Wellness Services
- TRY US! Corporate Wellness Services
- Experience the professional services of the OAC for health and wellness team-building event days
- Exclusive fitness classes, instructional services, seminars and workshops scheduled for your group
- WE COME TO YOU! Corporate Fitness OutReach
- Flexible workplace group fitness classes, workshops, and seminars
Phil Rankin brings over 25 years of experience in the areas of membership services and corporate wellness to the Ottawa Athletic Club. After managing some of Ottawa’s most elite golf facilities, Phil has now taken over the role as Director of Corporate Sales at the OAC. If you have any questions regarding membership, corporate incentives or services, please contact Phil today and get started on a healthier, more productive year!