We Have It All!
For 40 years the OAC has been Ottawa’s premiere Health, Sport and Fitness Club, offering the highest quality amenities, programs and exceptional professional service. Our longevity and success is testament to our quality, service and innovation.
The OAC’s mission is to enhance the quality of life through the promotion and education of healthy lifestyle, physical fitness and sports. Founded by Ottawa entrepreneur and health enthusiast Sol Shabinsky, the club has flourished and evolved as Ottawa’s most highly regarded and best equipped full service fitness facility.
- 8 Indoor Tennis Courts
- 6 international Squash Courts
- 1 Racquetball/Handball Court
- 12,000 sqaure foot Indoor Golf School
- Indoor Salt Water Swimming Pool (13 Metres)
- 143 Metre Indoor Running Track
- 20,000 square foot Exercise/Training Area with Precor Cardio, featuring Cardio Theatre and Magnum Strength Training Equipment
- Olympic Platform For Power Lifting
- 4 Power Racks
- Private Studio Cycling Room
- Just Women’s Studio
- Greco Lean & Fit Studio
- Saunas, Steam Room and Whirlpools
- Members Lounge
- DOUVRIS Martial Arts Studio
- Mirrored Aerobic Studio
- Barre Studio
- Hot Yoga Studio
- Tennis Gallery
- OAC Playcare
- 6 Fully Lit Tennis Courts
- Saltwater Swimming Pool
- Basketball Nets
- Outdoor Patio Area
- Pool Sundeck
Visit us at the club for a personal tour. Contact us at (613) 523-1540.