The Big 50 July Challenge
Summer is here and so is #TheBig50 July Challenge! This workout focuses on the Push-Pull concept of training. This is a very effective training split and is great for anyone new to weight training as well as hardened gym veterans!
Remember Push = Chest, Shoulders and Triceps. Pull = Back and Biceps.
The workout should be done in the order below as each set has a push-pull component to it.
Try these 5 sets of exercises (the first is a push and the second is a pull) 10 reps X3
- 10 Seated Cable Row – ( straight bar or single cable)
- 10 Incline Dumbbell Chest Press
- 10 Reverse grip bent over row
- 10 standing plate squeeze press
- 10 Cable triceps push down
- 10 Cable Bicep curls
- 10 Lat pulldown (straight bar or single cable)
- 10 Reverse push up on the ball
- 10 Single arm flys on the ball (push/pull)
- 10 Row/tricep extension (push/pull)
Once you get through this get ready to join us in August for our official we are actually turning #TheBig50 Birthday Challenge in our pool!
Let us know how you did on this challenge on our social media accounts by using the #TheBig50 hashtag.