U18 Master Class: Sport Study Program
Program Dates: Sept.10, 2018 – August 31, 2019
Program Leaders: Tony Roth
Maximum Participants: 12
Age Groups: U16, U18
- Competing at OTA 3-Star Level
- UTR Rating Range: 6.0 – 10.0
- Graduates of NTS U14 Competitive Program
- Progressing from NTS Advanced Program
- Comprehensive Training designed to advance players towards and beyond National Level Competition, preparing them for Varsity (NCAA) and/or International Competition.
- Implement Long-Term Athlete Development (LTAD) stages #4 and #5 – “Consolidation” and “Learning to Perform.”
- Incorporate sufficient quantity and maximal quality in all elements of Player Perfectment, including formal competition, open play, private and group instruction, physical and mental preparation.
- Individualized Annual Planning & Training within a small Group setting.
- Group together a small number of players and families with suitable and similar levels of Commitment, Mentality and Skills to ensure unity of Effort, Progress and Results.
- Full-Time NTS Program Leaders
- Individualized Goal-Setting, Annual Planning, Priorities
- Program Leader at Local/Regional Tournaments
- Team Tournament Travel
- Seasonal Assessments
- Seasonal Player-Parent Consultation/Priorities/Planning
- Advocacy, assistance and support for requirements related to Provincial, National, International & NCAA exposure and admittance
- Curriculum Cultivates the Psychological, Physical, Tactical and Technical Skills required for Successful Play.
- Correct Age Group
- 12-Month Commitment
- Must be available to commence training by 2 pm weekdays (Monday thru Thursday)
- Willing and Able to undertake additional training on weekends
- Consistent Vitality and Focus to Function in a High Performance Environment
- Minimum 90% Attendance (measured after Fall, Winter & Spring sessions)
- Measurable Improvement (Skills, UTR Rating, Ranking), as per Agreed Objectives
- Player Adherence to NTS Code of Conduct
- Parental Adherence to NTS “Role of the Parent” Provisions
- On-Court Training in Closed, Cooperative and Open Formats
- Extensive Physical Development, Preparation and Injury Prevention Program, up to 50% of Training Content
- Mental Preparation including Charting/Video Analysis, Journal, Match Log, Tennis Classroom
- Minimum 15 tournaments per Year, September 1, 2018 – August 31, 2019
Monday-Thursday: 2-6 pm.
- Annual OAC Membership Included in Registration
- Program Clothing, Accessories
- Annual OAC Adult Membership Included for 1 Parent/Guardian
- Walk-on privileges