Program Dates: Sept.10, 2018 – June 16, 2019
Program Leaders: Alex Renauldo, Greg Uras
Maximum Participants: 12 per class
OTA U12/14, OTA U16/18
- NTS Intermediate & U10 All-Stars Program Graduates
- UTR Rating Range: 6.0 – 9.0
- A High Quality School-Year Program for Advanced players, providing targeted Group Training and regular opportunities for Open Play through Weekly In-House Matchplay Programs, as well as Local and Regional tournaments (High School, UTR, OTA, QTF).
- Full-Time NTS Program Leaders
- Maximum 4 players per Court
- Maximum 1:6 Coach-Student Ratio
- Players sub-divided into age groups and/or ‘pods’ to ensure suitable levels of challenge
Curriculum emphasizes the 5 Playing Situations, The Process of Play (Ready-Set-Stroke) and the required mentality, mobility and strategies of Successful Play, both Singles and Doubles.
- Correct Age Group
- Sufficient Focus, Intensity and Maturity to Function in an Advanced Group Setting
- Minimum 2 Group Lessons per week
- Minimum 80% Attendance in Group Lessons and Weekly Matchplay Combined, measured after Fall, Winter and Spring sessions.
Tuesdays: 6:30-8:00 pm
Wednesdays: 6:30-8:00 pm
Thursdays 6:30-8:00 pm
Sundays: 4:30-6:30 pm: Weekly Matchplay (U14 players)
Sundays: 6:30-8:00 pm – Weekly Matchplay (U18 players)
Periodic Saturdays, 2:00-5:00 pm or 4:00-7:00 pm (Schedule TBD, 9 sessions per year)
Players are required to be preparing and participating in suitable High School, UTR and OTA or QTF Tournaments.
Physical Training Requirements:
Not applicable, but recommended for more serious students. On-Court Lessons will incorporate physical skills, emphasizing especially speed and agility, in general and as related to specific requirements of footwork and stroke production.
- Annual OAC Membership Included in Registration
- Member Rate for Individual Lessons & Summer Programs
- Program Clothing, Accessories