As members of the OAC, you have access to our unsupervised pool, during business hours. Children under 12 years of age are not permitted within the pool enclosure, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian that is at least 16 years of age.
Private Lessons are a one-on-one opportunity for participants of all ages and abilities to work toward their goals with a qualified Red Cross instructor. Small groups of participants of a similar swimming ability may register for semi- private lessons. Participants must register together; the OAC does not match pairs.
Whether you simply wish to learn how to swim or would like to streamline your strokes, we offer Private or Semi-Private Lessons tailored to your goals.
Personalized Swim Training
- Improve your overall swim levels – from beginner through to competitive
- Build strength and endurance in the water
- Goal oriented swimming sessions
- A strong emphasis on form, proper technique and stroke correction
- Flexible scheduling available
For complete details or to book a session please contact Kayleigh at 613 523-4024 ext. 234 or email@example.com