As members of the OAC, you have access to our unsupervised pool, during business hours. Children under 12 years of age are not permitted within the pool enclosure, unless accompanied by a parent or guardian that is at least 16 years of age.
Whether you simply wish to learn how to swim or would like to streamline your strokes, we offer Private or Semi-Private Lessons tailored to your goals.
Private Lessons are a one-on-one opportunity for participants of all ages and abilities to work toward their goals in the water. Small groups of participants of a similar swimming ability may register for semi- private lessons. Participants must register together; the OAC does not match pairs.
Personalized Swim Training
- Improve your overall swim levels – from beginner through to competitive
- Build strength and endurance in the water
- Goal oriented swimming sessions
- A strong emphasis on form, proper technique and stroke correction
- Flexible scheduling available
For complete details or to book a session please contact Kayleigh at 613 523-4024 ext. 234 or email@example.com