Women’s Self Defense Course
Join Sensei James Kouame (Karate Kyokushin Black Belt, 4-time World Kickboxing Champion, international professional MMA competitor) for an exciting an informative course designed to help women of all ages learn critical self-defense techniques and gain confidence along the way.
Teens over the age of 13, adults and seniors are all welcome – the course will include:
- Stability, balance and basic defensive movements
- Blocking and countering defensive techniques
- Neutralization of threats
- Simulations, street scenarios & partner work
- Prevention techniques (awareness, attitudes, self-confidence)
September 21 – October 26
(Thursdays 6:00 – 7:00 pm and Sundays 12:30 – 1:30 pm)
For detailed information please contact James Kouame by clicking here.