10 weeks to create healthy lifestyle habits that last!
Viva 10 – a 10 week holistic group coaching program that will help you live a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy – the Viva Lifestyle!
During the program you gradually implement simple and positive changes that bring you closer to your goals. Each session builds on the last one and everything you learn during the program will become the base of your unique “Viva Lifestyle Plan”, the blueprint of your new sustainable lifestyle. The program is led by Claudia Serrano, a certified Health and Wellness Coach. She guides and supports you week after week to create and practice lifestyle choices that will improve your health and quality of life. Claudia’s personal ongoing commitment supports your health and wellness every step of the way. One of the best parts of this group coaching program is the opportunity to share with others in a safe and confidential way and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed. Give yourself the time to stop and reflect on where you are in your health and wellness journey and where you want to be. Viva Lifestyle can help you get there.
Viva 10 gives you practical tools and strategies to:
- Prepare healthy, balanced and easy meals
- Plan your meals to save time, money and stress
- Understand and reduce your sugar, carb and caffeine cravings
- Achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Identify your personal barriers and how to overcome them
- Choose an exercise plan that works for your life and body type
- Take care of yourself and spend time and energy on things the you want to do
- Live the Viva Lifestyle: a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy
As you introduce these tools and create new habits, you’ll feel happy, healthier, leaner, full of energy and enjoying an active, vibrant lifestyle. You will also notice an improvement in your eating habits, better sleep, less cravings, a clearer, calmer and focused mind, more organized life and deeper relationship with yourself and others.
Viva 10 includes:
- 3-month fitness membership to the Ottawa Athletic Club
- 10 weekly 75-minute group coaching sessions at the Ottawa Athletic Club
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- E-mail support throughout the entire program
- Achievable recommendations and practices customized to your specific needs
- Viva Resource Manual
- Viva Food & Activity Journal
- Recipes that are healthy, delicious and simple to prepare
- And the most important thing – Claudia’s personal commitment to make health and wellness your priority
Choose one or both add-on services to enhance your overall experience.
- If you feel you might benefit from more individualized care. One-on-one sessions with Claudia are available.
- 3 – 60 minute sessions – Cost: $250
- If you are looking for a detailed fitness guidance and motivation to reach your fitness goals, our OAC professional trainers can help you.
- 3 -60 minute sessions + Athletic Assessment – Cost: $169
Take control of your health and wellness today and start living the Viva Lifestyle!
Space is limited. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Viva Divas was one of the best investments in myself! The program gave me the tools to move forward by organizing my daily activities to allow me to reach my goals in a more productive manner, as well as coping when things go sideways. I am committed and accountable for my actions. Thank you!”
“Viva revved up my fitness and health routine, introducing new strategies to reinforce personal goals. Brandi’s positive and non-judgmental approach supports achievable and sustainable change”
” The Viva Program gave me more knowledge about food, meditation and how to organize my meals, my week and myself!”
“I finished the program more than six months ago and was just looking at my binder tonight–i am sitting in front of a fire at our cottage–and was re-inspired. I have to admit I sometimes fall off course…but I keep trying. The binder and tips are amazing and I will use it forever! Thank you for this”
Meet Claudia, Your Health And Wellness Coach
Hola, I’m Claudia Serrano, an engineer, a wife and a mom of three. I’m also a certified Health and Wellness Coach and am delighted and honoured to join the OAC team with Viva, an exclusive healthy living and weight management program.
My health journey began after I became a mom, when I was so devoted to my kids that I forgot about me. I was tired, out of shape, moody and not eating well. I was drained. I wasn’t giving myself the care I deserved. But I was determined to find balance again, both for myself and my family. With the help of a Health Coach, I incorporated changes that brought positive results. Because dancing is in my blood and something I love, I became a Zumba instructor. I noticed that my participants were not only having fun but also feeling better, having more energy and enjoying their bodies.
I fully committed myself to wellness and became a Health and Wellness Coach supporting and empowering others to make healthier choices for themselves and their families. I believe that all the areas in our lives are interconnected and unique to each of us. When these areas are in balance, you feel more nourished, fulfilled, organized and purposeful. Is my health perfect as a result? No way, it’s a work in progress for everyone. Every day there’s something new to learn and to do, but every step I take brings me closer to my goal.
What you can do to adopt a healthier lifestyle? I invite you to meet me for a complementary consultation to answer your questions and discuss how I can best support you. Please email me at email@example.com. Helping people to achieve a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy is truly my passion. Let me help you to live the Viva Lifestyle!