10 weeks to create healthy lifestyle habits that last!
Our brand new Viva program begins September 26 to December 5 from 7:00 to 8:15pm at the OAC. (no session on October 10th). Register for the Viva 10 at the Front Desk, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register here.
Viva 10 – a 10 week holistic group coaching program that will help you live a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy – the Viva Lifestyle!
Imagine how good it would feel to:
- Improve your eating habits, feel lighter and comfortable in your body
- Experience deeper and more restful sleep
- Increase endurance, build a stronger, toned and fit body
- Feel focus and calmer throughout the day
- Have the energy, vibrancy, and passion to embrace your life, the people and the things you love
During the program you gradually implement simple and positive changes that bring you closer to your goals. Each session builds on the last one and everything you learn during the program will become the base of your unique “Viva Lifestyle Plan”, the blueprint of your new sustainable lifestyle. The program is led by Claudia Serrano, a certified Health and Wellness Coach. She guides and supports you week after week to create and practice lifestyle choices that will improve your health and quality of life. Claudia’s personal ongoing commitment supports your health and wellness every step of the way. One of the best parts of this group coaching program is the opportunity to share with others in a safe and confidential way and develop deeper connections, making your sessions more meaningful. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed. Give yourself the time to stop and reflect on where you are in your health and wellness journey and where you want to be. Viva Lifestyle can help you get there.
Viva 10 gives you practical tools and strategies to:
- Choose foods that nourish and heal your body
- Prepare healthy, balanced and easy meals
- Plan your meals to save time, money and stress
- Understand and reduce your sugar, carb and caffeine cravings
- Achieve and maintain your ideal weight
- Identify your personal barriers and how to overcome them
- Choose an exercise plan that works for your life and body type
- Recognize your triggers and manage your stress levels
- Think positively and live in the moment
- Take care of yourself and spend time and energy on things the you want to do
- Live the Viva Lifestyle: a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy
As you introduce these tools and create new habits, you’ll feel happy, healthier, leaner, full of energy and enjoying an active, vibrant lifestyle. You will also notice an improvement in your eating habits, better sleep, less cravings, a clearer, calmer and focused mind, more organized life and deeper relationship with yourself and others.
Viva 10 includes:
- 3-month fitness membership to the Ottawa Athletic Club
- 10 weekly 75-minute group coaching sessions at the Ottawa Athletic Club
- Coaching and support to help you make the dietary and lifestyle changes you want
- E-mail support throughout the entire program
- Achievable recommendations and practices customized to your specific needs
- Viva Resource Manual
- Viva Food & Activity Journal
- Recipes that are healthy, delicious and simple to prepare
- And the most important thing – Claudia’s personal commitment to make health and wellness your priority
*BONUS* All Viva graduates are invited to join the Monthly Viva Program to stay on track and maintain their motivation.
To inquire about payment plan email us at email@example.com.
Choose one or both add-on services to enhance your overall experience.
- If you feel you might benefit from more individualized care. One-on-one sessions with Claudia are available.
- 3 one-on-one 60 minute sessions – Cost: $250
- If you are looking for a detailed fitness guidance and motivation to reach your fitness goals, our OAC professional trainers can help you.
- 3 one-on-one 60 minute sessions + Athletic Assessment – Cost: $169
Take control of your health and wellness today and start living the Viva Lifestyle!
Space is limited. For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Carving out time for your own health and well-being is tough. There is no quick fix. But Brandi and the VIVA program have given me the tools and the support to figure out a path that will work for me even when life gets busy.”
“The Viva Program provides the right integrated mix of activities and tools — information on a broad range of factors that influence my health and well-being, combined with specific, personalized suggestions and ideas to overcome my personal challenges. Brandi’s approach is positive, optimistic and yet realistic.The group is critical to my success, as having other OAC members engaged in the same experience gives me a sense of momentum and support.”
“I joined the Viva program not really knowing what to expect. I knew I needed and wanted to change a few things in my life and I thought this might be the perfect fit. I knew what I needed to do, but I didn’t know how to start. With all of the tools and Viva Diva support, I have achieved and over exceeded my goals. I am strong, healthy and energetic. I have accomplished a complete lifestyle change and I have a whole new outlook on life.“
“The Viva program offered everything I needed to propel me onto the right track for making healthy lifestyle and fitness choices. Brandi’s supportive and informative sessions gave me the tools to embed healthy routines into my life while reflecting on what is really important and realistic to achieve.“
Viva Monthly Maintenance Program
Ongoing for Viva graduates
Have questions? Email us as at email@example.com
The monthly program offers Viva graduates a fun way to stay connected and committed to taking care of their health and well-being. They receive ongoing support, tools and inspiration to continue living a happy, healthy life!
Each month, participants receive:
- Private fitness class with a variety of fun classes to explore (kickboxing, aquafit, yoga and more!)
- Guided group discussions with practical tips and advice to maintain progress and continue to build on the good habits developed in previous Viva programs
- A supportive forum to share successes and work through any challenges
- A monthly theme to motivate and inspire participants, keeping everyone on track and on purpose
- Ongoing support from the Group Leader, Jane Dare, and Certified Health Coach Brandi Cowl
- Access to the private Viva Facebook page
Participants enjoy continuous inspiration to stay on track and committed to a life that is healthy, balanced, purposeful, and infused with joy!
“Viva Divas was one of the best investments in myself! The program gave me the tools to move forward by organizing my daily activities to allow me to reach my goals in a more productive manner, as well as coping when things go sideways. I am committed and accountable for my actions. Thank you!”
“Viva revved up my fitness and health routine, introducing new strategies to reinforce personal goals. Brandi’s positive and non-judgmental approach supports achievable and sustainable change”
“I would like to thank you for everything Brandi! The Viva Program gave me more knowledge about food, meditation and how to organize my meals, my week and myself!”
“I finished the program more than six months ago and was just looking at my binder tonight–i am sitting in front of a fire at our cottage–and was re-inspired. I have to admit I sometimes fall off course…but I keep trying. The binder and tips are amazing and I will use it forever! Thank you for this”
Meet Claudia, Your Health And Wellness Coach
Hola, I’m Claudia Serrano, an engineer, a wife and a mom of three. I’m also a certified Health and Wellness Coach and am delighted and honoured to join the OAC team with Viva, an exclusive healthy living and weight management program.
My health journey began after I became a mom, when I was so devoted to my kids that I forgot about me. I was tired, out of shape, moody and not eating well. I was drained. I wasn’t giving myself the care I deserved. But I was determined to find balance again, both for myself and my family. With the help of a Health Coach, I incorporated changes that brought positive results. Because dancing is in my blood and something I love, I became a Zumba instructor. I noticed that my participants were not only having fun but also feeling better, having more energy and enjoying their bodies.
I fully committed myself to wellness and became a Health and Wellness Coach supporting and empowering others to make healthier choices for themselves and their families. I believe that all the areas in our lives are interconnected and unique to each of us. When these areas are in balance, you feel more nourished, fulfilled, organized and purposeful. Is my health perfect as a result? No way, it’s a work in progress for everyone. Every day there’s something new to learn and to do, but every step I take brings me closer to my goal.
What you can do to adopt a healthier lifestyle? I invite you to meet me for a complementary consultation to answer your questions and discuss how I can best support you. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Helping people to achieve a healthy, balanced life with purpose and joy is truly my passion. Let me help you to live the Viva Lifestyle!