Tennis Camps (Ages 6+)
Ready-Set-Stroke! The uniquely effective Noble Tennis School Methodology, expertly delivered by our full-time teaching staff, combined with our Pathway of Progress for differing playing levels and training intensities, plus our limited weekly enrollments, providing maximum court space and access to coaching, set our tennis camps apart from all others in the Ottawa-Gatineau region.
Futures Tennis (Ages 6-15 yrs):
A Fun and Effective introduction to the game for beginner through low-intermediate levels. A minimum 2.5 hours per day on-court includes fundamental skills, game situations and open play, while learning the rules and etiquette of the game. Kids are divided according to age groups and abilities. Our 2017 Futures Camp Director is full-time Teaching Professional and Master-Class Apprentice Coach, Alex Renauldo.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Sample Menu (Hot Lunch is available for purchase at an additional fee)
- Monday Macaroni and Cheese mixed with a Hearty Meat Sauce
- Tuesday Chicken Fajitas
- Wednesday Hamburgers and Coleslaw
- Thursday Spinach & Cheese Ravioli with a Tomato Basil Sauce and Caesar Salad
- Daily buffet will include the following: Celery, Baby Carrots, Whole Fresh Fruits, Pudding, Assorted Juices & Milk Cartons
Intensive Tennis (Ages 9–15 yrs):
Dramatically accelerated improvement for players of an Intermediate level or above. Students enjoy 4 hours per day on court, led by our full-time Teaching Professionals, building essential skills and employing them in fun mini-tournaments, team events and matchplay challenges, featuring both singles and doubles play. This camp permits a maximum 12 students per week, and never more than 4 players per court. Also includes daily segments devoted to the development of physical and athletic skills, and a refreshing swim.
Students registering for the Intensive Tennis Camp are required to meet a minimum Intermediate level of play to participate in the camp. If registering without an assessment, please be aware that coaches reserve the right to transfer the student to the Futures Tennis Camp if this standard is not met. The Noble Tennis School provides free assessments every Thursday at 6:00pm to confirm eligibility. Contact Lynn at 613-523-4024 ext 249 if you require further information.
Pre-Assessment Required: Every Thursday at 5:00pm
NTS Summer Master Class (Ages 9+ yrs):
A comprehensive training program, led by our top Master-Class coaches, and designed for players whose central interest is tennis. Students must possess a minimum 2-star provincial level, and an acceptable degree of physical/athletic fitness and skills (as per NTS testing protocols). The program includes training and matchplay, as well daily physical and “tennis classroom” activities, with specifics being adjusted based on individual needs and priorities.
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 5:00pm (Minimum 3 Consecutive Week Enrollment)