Squash Camp (Ages 9-15)
From England, OAC Squash Pro, Ian Woodhead, has worked with top national juniors as well as current Top 30 squash professionals. With a 4:1 player to coach ratio, 4 hours will be spent on court each day focusing on different areas of the game. Video analysis will be used throughout to break down racquet work and movement patterns. Other club sporting activities and a daily supervised swim will balance out the camp day.
Squash Camp will run for 2 weeks (June 26 – 30 and July 3 – 7)
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Sample Menu (Hot Lunch is available for purchase at an additional fee)
- Monday Macaroni and Cheese mixed with a Hearty Meat Sauce
- Tuesday Chicken Fajitas
- Wednesday Hamburgers and Coleslaw
- Thursday Spinach & Cheese Ravioli with a Tomato Basil Sauce and Caesar Salad
- Daily buffet will include the following: Celery, Baby Carrots, Whole Fresh Fruits, Pudding, Assorted Juices & Milk Cartons
Additional Squash Camps for more serious, experienced players:
- Elite Squash Camp with World #33 Tom Richards, July 17-21 | 10:30am-4:00pm
- Train Like A Pro with Fitquest Conditioning, July 10-14 & Aug 28-Sept 1 | 9:00am-2:00pm
Inquire with Ian Woodhead, email@example.com for eligibility.