Golf Camp (Ages 5-14)
Enhance your child’s interest and enjoyment of golf with exceptional leadership from Golf Director, Colin Orr, recipient of the 2016 PGA of Canada (Ottawa Zone) Teacher of the Year and Junior Leader of the Year awards. Children will hone their skills at our 27-hole summer location, Falcon Ridge Golf Club, under the guidance of PGA of Canada professionals and experienced camp counsellors and then enjoy a daily supervised swim at the OAC in the afternoon. Campers benefit from proven teaching methods with a strong emphasis on FUNdamentals including full swing, putting, pitching and chipping. Campers and parents can look forward to a video of their child’s swing at the end of the camp week.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Lunch is available for purchase at an additional fee and is served at Falcon Ridge Golf Club.