Power Up Breakfast Smoothie
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
December 12th, 2018
A delicious smoothie packed with superfoods that’ll make your breakfast healthy, energizing as well as satiating!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 1 Serving Prep Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 10 Mins
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk, coconut milk or Grass Fed Milk
- 3 tbsp Grass fed Collagen or 1 Scoop Grass Fed Whey Protein
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp local raw honey
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Stick all ingredients in a blender and blend’m up really well
- Let sit for 5 minutes to allow chia seeds thicken
- If you want more sweetness add a 1/2 tsp of stevia