Karate Camp (Ages 5-13)
DOUVRIS is committed to promoting the growth and development of children in the areas of leadership and teamwork, courtesy and respect for others, personal focus and concentration, and problem solving in non-violent conflict resolutions. Led by Sensei Nick Douvris, a Black Belt instructor, and assisted by world champion-calibre guest instructors, camp kids are guaranteed to have fun learning karate in a positive and friendly environment. A daily supervised swim and exposure to other club activities are included to balance the day. All campers will receive an official DOUVRIS karate uniform.
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)