Ottawa Athletic Club Summer Camps
The Ottawa Athletic Club’s comprehensive facility and innovative programming position us as a leader in health and fitness education. We continue to follow our mission to enhance the quality of life by promoting a healthy lifestyle through physical fitness and sport – this is what the Ottawa Athletic Club summer camps are all about. We believe that showing children the value of sport early on will lead them to making fitness an essential part of their lifestyle.
In addition to teaching the fundamentals of sport, the Ottawa Athletic Club summer camp program is designed to build self-esteem in campers as they learn to interact with others – all while having fun and making lasting new friendships! Our longevity gives parents peace of mind, knowing that their children are happy and enjoying themselves under the guidance and careful supervision of our well-trained, experienced staff, all CPR and First Aid certified. The OAC continues to offer one of the best campers to counsellor ratios in the city.
The 2018 OAC Summer Camps run weekly from June 25th to August 31st
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Complimentary supervision from 8:30 am – 9:00 am and 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm)
- Before Care (7:30 am – 8:30 am) and After Care (5:00 pm – 6:00 pm) are available for an additional fee. Please see registration page for all pricing.
- All OAC Camps are nut free (please do not send nut products with your child).
- Campers may sign up for our lunch program for an additional fee.
- Monday – Thursday (Fridays are Pizza Days, included in registration)
Sample Menu (Hot Lunch is available for purchase at an additional fee)
- Monday Macaroni and Cheese mixed with a Hearty Meat Sauce
- Tuesday Chicken Fajitas
- Wednesday Hamburgers and Coleslaw
- Thursday Spinach & Cheese Ravioli with a Tomato Basil Sauce and Caesar Salad
- Daily buffet will include the following: Celery, Baby Carrots, Whole Fresh Fruits, Pudding, Assorted Juices & Milk Cartons