One Pot Bruschetta Chicken Pasta
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
April 11th, 2018
This delicious one-pot bruschetta chicken pasta has a bold, briny, and tart bruschetta flavor with incredibly juicy chicken – and can be made all in one pot!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: Serves 4 Prep time: 5 mins Cook time: 25 mins Total time: 30 mins
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 large chicken breasts diced into 2″ chunks
- 1 large onion diced finely (optional)
- 1 bunch of asparagus woody stalks removed, and cut into 1” bits (optional)
- 1 jar 8-12 oz sun-dried tomato, artichoke, or other bruschetta spread
- 1 cup pasta tagliatelle, penne, orecchiette, farfalle
- 1 1/2 cup water
- In a large, heavy pan, add oil and heat on medium high until shimmery.
- Add diced chicken to pan and cook until almost done, the chicken will be firm and golden brown. (about 6 minutes, stirring. occasionally to prevent burning or sticking)
- Add onion and asparagus (optional-or add 1-2 cups other fresh vegetables like peas, spinach, diced zucchini, etc.) and cook until soft and lightly browned.
- Add jar of bruschetta topping, stir to mix well.
- Add pasta and toss in sauce and vegetables to evenly coat.
- Pour water over dish and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until pasta is al dente.
- Serve and enjoy!