Women’s Self Defense Course
We heard your requests and we now offer Self Defense with more flexible sessions!
Beginning in October, join James Kouame for our Women’s Self Defense program! Choose from 1, 2 or 3 classes per week to get the best out of this program!
Join Sensei James Kouame (Karate Kyokushin Black Belt, 4-time World Kickboxing Champion, international professional MMA competitor) for an exciting an informative course designed to help women of all ages learn critical self-defense techniques and gain confidence along the way.
Teens over the age of 13, adults and seniors are all welcome – the course will include:
- Stability, balance and basic defensive movements
- Blocking and countering defensive techniques
- Neutralization of threats
- Simulations, street scenarios & partner work
- Prevention techniques (awareness, attitudes, self-confidence)
Fall Session: October 9 – November 13
Tuesdays 5:00 – 6:00 pm / Thursdays 7:00 – 8:00 pm / Saturdays 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
For more details, contact Fitness Coordinator Andre Bourguignon at email@example.com or 613.523.1540 x 280.