Lime and Yogurt Fish
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
January 9th, 2019
This fish topped with a delightful lime and yogurt sauce is not only delicious, but doubles as a healthy body boost with omega 3’s known to promote brain, heart and bone health.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 20 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- 4 ounce piece of fish (Sole, Salmon, Cod or Arctic Char will work here)
- 3 tbsp whole fat grass fed yogurt
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- Juice of 1 whole lime (use 2 if you don’t get enough juice)
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Heat over to 400 F.
- Place fish skin-side-up in a roasting tray and lather with extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
For the Sauce
- Mince your garlic and set aside
- Combine dijon, lime and yogurt and whisk until mixed well and has a smooth consistency and then add garlic, salt and pepper.
- Take the fish out of the oven and flip it over.
- Top each piece of fish with a dollop of the sauce.
- Serve with a side of wild rice and vegetables that are in season.