Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
August 22nd, 2018
Healthy No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies! With only 8 good-for-you ingredients, they’re a delicious treat you can feel great about eating!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 24 Cookies Prep Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 30 Mins
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey (or maple syrup for vegan!)
- ¼ cup coconut oil measured in solid state.
- 2 TBS unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup quick cooking oats
- ¼ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- Line a cookie sheet with waxed paper, set aside.
- Combine peanut butter, honey salt and coconut oil in a saucepan and heat, stirring continuously, until melted and well-combined.
- Stir in vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Add quick-cooking oats and mix well.
- Add coconut and stir until completely combined.
- Drop 1 TBS portions of mixture onto your prepared baking sheet. Continue until you’ve used all your cookie mixture.
- Let cool in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.
- Serve cold or frozen!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator!