200 HR Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher Training with Kerry Lundy
Developed and led by Kerry Lundy, the OAC’s 200 HR Hatha TT is designed to empower you to live and share your yoga more deeply – both on your mat and in your life.
Join us from September 2019 to April 2020 where we will delve into the traditional yogic teachings while consciously adapting them to our modern life. Expand your yoga practice while learning essential techniques to share your yoga as a teacher by developing greater strength and flexibility, building your knowledge of yogic teachings and growing your confidence. Regardless of whether you plan to teach (or if you are already teaching), this 200 HR immersion is the best way for you to deepen and grow your yoga practice.
At the end of this program – by meeting the following expectations and pending approval of your lead instructor – you may earn your certificate for the 200 HR Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT):
- Attendance at all sessions is mandatory
- Three teaching practicums
- One 45-minute oral presentation
- 3 class reports (reflections provided)
- Regular yoga practice and attendance of at least 10 classes with different teachers at the club.
- Keep up with homework, including required reading, writing practice and teaching
- Register by March 31st: $2600
- Register by May 31st: $2900
- Register by August 31st: $3200
Dates and Times:
Classes take place on Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am-6:00pm on the dates below:
- September 7-8, 21-22
- October 5-6, 19-20
- November 2-3, 16-17, Nov 30-Dec 1
Break: December 7 – January 10
- January 11-12, 25-26
- February 8-9, 22-23
- March 14-15, 28-29
- April 11-12
- April 18 – Graduation Ceremony