Master your stroke this winter for your best game next season!
The National Capital Region’s top winter golf destinations is the Ottawa Athletic Club’s 12,000 sq.ft. PGA of Canada approved Winter Golf School. Members will work with some of Canada’s best PGA professionals, including 2014 and 2016 Ottawa PGA Teacher of the Year, Colin Orr, and have full access to teaching aids including leading edge video and computer analysis.
- 24 Hitting Stations
- Sand Bunker
- Chipping Area
- 1,700 sq.ft. Chipping & Putting Green
- Seminar Series & Member Demo Days
- Access to OAC Locker Room & Spa Facilities
Certified Golf Fitness Class
Under the skillful guidance of TPI Certified Level 2 Fitness Professional Nathan Blackburn (Physio Sports Care Centre & Ottawa Athletic Club) participants learn to:
- Develop the specific mobility, stability and strength required by golfers to maximize performance
- Prevent injury, improve function, and prepare for the rigors of the golf season
Tuesdays and Thursday 11:00 am (April 10 – May 3)
Register at the Welcome Desk