Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
June 20th, 2018
These Fruit and Yogurt Granola Cups are super easy to make for breakfast! Fill with your favorite yogurt and fresh fruits for a complete healthy meal!
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: Serves 6 Prep Time: 5 Mins Cook Time: 15 Mins Total Time: 20 Mins
- 1 and 1/2 cups oats
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or honey)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (flavor of choice)
- fresh berries or fruit of choice
- Preheat oven to 325° degrees. Spray 6 cups of a regular size muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl combine the oats, salt, cinnamon, maple syrup, coconut oil, and egg white. Stir to combine.
- Divide the mixture between the 6 muffin tin cups. Using the back of a spoon press the mixture to the bottom of the tin and up the sides, creating a crater in the center.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until the oats are turning golden on the edges.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for several minutes prior to removing from the muffin tin. Carefully run a knife along the edges of the granola cups to loosen and twist the granola cups as you pull them up to help them come out whole.
- Fill with yogurt and fruits of choice.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!