Flourless Pumpkin Gingerbread Blondies
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
October 31st, 2018
Spice up your Halloween with these soft, melt-in-your-mouth delicious and fudgy flourless pumpkin gingerbread blondies that take minutes to whip up.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Prep Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 25 Mins
- 3/4 cup mashed banana (approximately 1 large)
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup smooth almond or cashew butter (sub for another nut butter or sunflower seed butter to keep it allergen-friendly)
- 1tbsp gingerbread spice (a mixture of nutmeg, allspice, cloves, cinnamon and ginger)
- 1 tbsp + granulated sweetener of choice (optional)*
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl or stovetop, melt your nut butter. In a large mixing bowl, add the banana, pumpkin, nut butter, spices and optional and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into the greased pan and bake for around 20 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.