Chicken and Hummus Bistro Box
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
March 14th, 2018
Meal prep for the week ahead!!! Filled with hummus, chicken strips, cucumber, tomatoes and wheat pita.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 4 Servings Prep time: 20 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 30 mins
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 mini whole wheat pita bread
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Season chicken with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Add chicken to grill and cook, flipping once until cooked through, about 5-6 minutes on each side; set aside.
- Place chicken, cucumber, pita bread, tomatoes and hummus into meal prep containers.