Balsamic Roasted New Potatoes With Asparagus
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
October 10th, 2018
A simple, delicious side dish featuring seasonal asparagus and new potatoes with the subtle sweetness of balsamic vinegar.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 4 Servings Prep Time: 5 Mins Total Time: 40 Mins
- 1 kg new potatoes cut into quarters
- 250g asparagus tips cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A generous pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!