Avocado Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Ottawa Athletic Club Recipe of the Week
February 28th, 2018
Chicken salad lettuce wraps lightened up with healthy avocado and NO mayonnaise at all! These wraps are going to quickly become a lunch favourite.
See below for the full recipe.
You can also pick up a hard copy from our Welcome Desk.
Yield: 8 Servings Prep time: 5 mins Total time: 5 mins
- 1 ripe avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into ½-in cubes (about 2 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with sour cream and lime juice. Stir in cilantro, onion, garlic powder, and chicken cubes until just combined. Season chicken salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, fill butter lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!